DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing, CDL Physicals
Our staff is certified by DATIA to perform DOT urine drug collections and breath alcohol testing (BAT). Our physicians are among the only providers in Staten Island certified by the Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) to perform commercial driver's license physicals (CDL physicals).
Respirator Fit Testing
For employees who require respirator fit tests, we offer these on a walk-in basis for individuals, or by appointment for groups. Whether you need groups of employees evaluated, or you are a self-employed owner-operator, we can assist you with many of your occupational health and licensure needs.
Ivy Urgent Care provides comprehensive occupational health services including:
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Workers' Compensation Injuries – Providing customized protocols for employers to guide you through your employee's evaluation, treatment, and return to work.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- DOT FMCSA Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Exams
- DOT Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- DOT and non-DOT Urine Drug Collection
- DOT Physicals
- Post-employment Offer Testing
- Pre-placement Testing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Respirator Fitness Exams
- Substance Abuse Screening
- Group Vaccinations, including Flu Shots
- Digital X-rays
For quality occupational health services in Staten Island and Brooklyn, New York, call Ivy Urgent Care at 844-IVY-URGI (489-8744). For the fastest service, patients may check in online.