Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method
This medically designed program will help you lose fat and cellulite while maintaining muscle mass. Thousands of patients have benefitted since the protocol was developed in France 25 years ago. The 4-phase program helps stabilize the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat and maintaining muscle and other lean tissue.
What to expect:
Based on over 25 years of experience and its use for over 5 million people in Europe, Canada, and the United States, the program enables the following:
- Quick weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage
- Improved skin tone by providing the skin the nutrients it needs
- Utilization of stored fat for energy, usually by day 4 – fat (along with cellulite) that contains chemical toxins
- Improved energy, appetite control, and reduced cravings – usually by day 4 or 5
- Improved blood sugar, cholesterol levels, and blood pressure
Don't wait another day to begin the last diet you'll ever need – come to Ivy Urgent Care for the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method. There is no need for an appointment, but you may check in online for the fastest service.
Ideal Protein Success Stories
Richie K. before and after photos. 115 pounds in 16 weeks! Way to go Rich!
If you're ready to quit smoking, Ivy Urgent Care is here to help. You already know what smoking can do to your health – you might even know that smoking is the #1 cause of preventable death in the U.S. and worldwide.
It's not easy, but smokers who get help from a qualified professional greatly increase their chances of quitting successfully. At Ivy Urgent Care, we offer smoking cessation programs that include medical assistance through Chantix™ for qualified patients, counseling, and alternative methods to help you quit smoking for good.
If you're ready to stop smoking for good, call us for more information at (718) 987-IVY1 (4891). No appointment is necessary but you can check in online for the fastest service.
Healthy living can be easy with the right tools and support. For questions or to enroll in one or both of our programs, call Ivy Urgent Care in Staten Island, New York today (718) 987-IVY1 (4891).